Monday, January 29, 2007

My Paean to Studio 60

Okay, I just have to say this. I'm one of the few, the proud, the only people who love NBC's "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip."

I was sitting here working on tonight's blog while watching the program. I laughed so hard at the end of tonight's show that Tribble (my 20-plus-year-old cat) left my study in a huff.

In case you weren't watching tonight's episode, there's a deadly viper loose in the old theater where the SNL-like show films. The director doesn't want anyone to know so he agreed to bring in a ferret to go into the pipes after the viper. Now the ferret is lost, and the distraught director has given the go-ahead to bring in a coyote to go after the ferret. The question remains as to who or what is going to go in after the coyote.

Meanwhile, the show's executive producer is locked out on the theater's roof with the female network head. Of course, he's terrified of snakes, and she's pregnant. Wanna bet where the viper is going to make an appearance next week?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Count me in as a member of your support group. We should call ourselves the Magtags. As for the viper -- uh huh, he's heading straight for Bradley Whitford.