Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm Not an Apologist for Google . . . I Swear

If you're new to this blog and are trying to understand the Google Book Search and Google Print Library Project, here are the dates of my blogs on the subject:

11/19--Latest Google News here
11/13--Copyright, Copyright here
11/12--Even More on Google Print and Copyrights here
11/11--More on the Copyright Issue here
11/6---Another Team is Suiting Up here
11/4---Big Day in Publishing News here
10/27--Let's Look at What Google is Really Talking About here
10/20--Google is Being Sued . . . Again here

In these blogs, I make reference to articles and press releases that helped me to better understand the copyright issues and direct you to where you can find them, too.

Feel free to email me directly at mayareynoldswriter@sbcglobal.net if you have questions or issues about anything I've said.

Thanks.

Maya

No comments: