Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy All Hallow's Eve

Because we're all too old to go trick or treating today, Cat Brown helped me to find a fun way to celebrate Halloween.

There's a website called Jigzone here. If you like jigsaw puzzles, you'll love the Jigzone where they post new puzzles every day. You get to select the photo and the level of difficulty--from 20 pieces to 247 pieces. The site provides a timer to keep track of your score and permits you to try the puzzle again and again if you're competitive with yourself.

For Halloween, Cat--who owns and operates the Romance Junkies website here--developed two Bad Girl puzzles for me--an easy one here and a more difficult one here.

To make it fun, I'm going to suggest that you choose one of the two Bad Girl puzzles to complete. You only get one try. When you've completed the puzzle of your choice, email me at MayaReynoldswriter@sbcglobal.net. Give me your name,
mailing address, tell which which puzzle you did and the time in which you completed it. There'll be prizes although I'm not going to tell you the nature of the prizes or the criteria on which they'll be awarded.

Happy All Hallow's Eve!

No comments: