USA Today's five book critics each made a list of the five books they are dying to read this fall.
Here are the 25 titles from authors who include well-known names like King, Kingsolver and Stoker:
Deirdre Donahue picked:
1. Women, Work & the Art of Savoir Faire: Business Sense & Sensibility
By Mireille Guiliano; release date Oct. 13.
2. The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks
By Max Brooks; release date Oct. 6.
3.When Everything Changed: The Amazing Journey of American Women From 1960 to the Present
By Gail Collins; release date Oct. 14.
By Rawi Hage; release date Oct. 12.
5. The Possibility of Everything
By Hope Edelman; release date Sept. 15.
Jocelyn McClurg picked:
1. How to Be a Movie Star: Elizabeth Taylor in Hollywood
By William J. Mann; release date Oct. 21.
2. Prospect Park West
By Amy Sohn; already in stores.
By Joseph Kanon; release date Sept. 29.
4. Anne Frank: The Book, The Life, The Afterlife
By Francine Prose; release date Sept. 29.
5. The Lacuna
By Barbara Kingsolver; release date Nov. 3.
Carol Memmott picked:
1. Cleaving: A Story of Marriage, Meat, and ObsessionBy Julie Powell; release date Dec. 1.
2. Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
By Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters; release date Sept. 15.
3. Under the Dome
By Stephen King; release date Nov. 11.
4. Eating Animals
By Jonathan Safran Foer; release date Nov. 2.
5. Dracula the Undead: The Sequel to the Original Classic
By Dacre Stoker and Ian Holt; release date Oct. 13.
Bob Minzesheimer picked:
1. Where Men Win Glory: The Odyssey of Pat Tillman
By Jon Krakauer; release date Sept. 15.
By Pete Dexter; release date Sept. 24.
3. Half Broke Horses: A True-Life Novel
By Jeannette Walls; release date Oct. 6.
4. The Big Burn: Teddy Roosevelt and the Fire that Saved America
By Timothy Egan; release date Oct. 19.
By Mary Karr; release date Nov. 3.
Craig Wilson picked:
1. The Time of My Life
By Patrick Swayze and Lisa Niemi; release date Sept. 29.
2. Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage
By Christopher Andersen; release date Sept. 22.
3. The Queen Mother
By William Shawcross; release date Oct. 20.
4. Pop: The Genius of Andy Warhol
By Tony Scherman and David Dalton; release date Oct. 27.
5. Making Mischief: A Maurice Sendak Appreciation
By Gregory Maguire; release date Sept. 15.
If a title interested you and you want to read the blurb on the book or find the publisher and price, go here to read the entire article.