Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Leavin' On a Jet Plane

I'll be offline for probably the next week to ten days. I'm heading off to check on my mother in Florida and am not sure how much Internet access I'll have.

I'm going to leave you with a photo a friend sent me today. You're looking outside her kitchen here in Dallas at a bobcat that wandered into her yard. You can click on the photo to get a closer look.

Things have been really, really hot and the coyotes and bobcats are coming in closer in order to find food and water.



Keep safe and happy while I'm gone.

4 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Yowsa! Keep your puppies and kittens indoors.

Have a safe trip, Maya. Call me when you get back. Maybe we can get together.

Maya Reynolds said...

Maria: Would love to get together. I'll call when I get back. Stay cool.

Stephen Parrish said...

That gives all new meaning to "feeding the strays."

Maya Reynolds said...

Stephen: Good to hear from you.

Yeah, I talk about my Bob-the-Cat all the time. He'd be a snack for this guy.