Friday, September 15, 2006

A One-Year Milestone

Yesterday was the one-year anniversary for this site. Today starts my second year of blogging.

I started blogging with a great deal of trepidation as to whether I could find something to write about every single day. I've been pleased to find this was not as big a challenge as I'd anticipated.

In some ways, this year has flown by. In other ways, it has been filled with anxiety and lots of "Hurry up and wait." I've met tons of wonderful people who have sent interesting and encouraging emails. I've made some good Internet friends, too.

Thanks to all who read this blog on a regular basis. I appreciate you and NEVER take you for granted. I understand you make a conscious choice to visit this site, and I don't want you to feel that you wasted a trip when you arrive.

No comments: