Sunday, February 01, 2009

NEWS: Hilary Sares Leaves Kensington

Okay, I've heard it from three sources so am posting a Sunday news flash.

Yesterday I started hearing that Hilary Sares, Editor at Kensington, left on Friday.

The publisher is in the process of informing and reassigning her authors.

More when I know more.

Update 2/1/09 (10:00 AM)
Hilary had been with Kensington, one of the largest independent publishing houses, for more than ten years. She acquired for the Aphrodisia, Brava, and Zebra lines, which meant contemporary romance, historical romance, romantic suspense, women’s fiction and erotic romance.

I don't know if this means anything or not, but there's a bio on ZoomInfo, which lists her profession as "Editor (Past)." Of course, there's no way to know if this is REALLY her bio or someone playing a game.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Any idea where she's headed? I had a full manuscript request out of her and was stoked - now I'm informed by UPS that my package was not received and is on its way back to me.

How's that for timing?