Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Industry Matters

I've mentioned in the past that I'm the membership chair for the RWA chapter, Passionate Ink (PI). I do a column for the PI newsletter called "The Industry Matters." It is a summary of news pertaining to the publishing industry and to writers. Karen, my wonderful webmistress, just posted the latest article at my website.

You can read the article by clicking on "View my complete profile" on this page, then clicking on "My Web Page," and finally clicking on "Articles." Alternatively, you can cut and paste this link: http://www.mayareynolds.com/article_01_06.pdf.

I am not feeling very well today--have had an intestinal bug for the last three days and it finally caught up with me. I'm going to close with a congratulatory message for my critique partner, Jeanne Laws.

Jeanne has just sold her second story to Loose Id publishers. "A Good Man is Hard to Find" is an erotic western and, after reading it, you'll never look at the Old West the same way. Watch for its publication date on Jeanne's website (www.jeannelaws.com). Congratulations, my friend!!

1 comment:

Jeanne Laws said...

Thanks, Maya. Again, I wouldn't have been able to do it without your help. :-)

Feel better soon.