Friday, May 15, 2009

Famous Lines That Were Never Said

On Monday, we'll get back to the business of publishing. However for today, the UK's Guardian had a great article on the famous movie (and television) lines that were never actually said the way they are repeated in our culture.

Here are the top ten lines the way they are remembered. I'm not going to give the film or show. You should all be able to name those. But can you give the line as it was actually said?

1) "Luke, I am your father"

2) "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"

3) "Do you feel lucky, punk?"

4) "Play it again, Sam."

5) "Hello, Clarice."

6) "Beam me up, Scotty."

7) "Frankly, Scarlett, I don't give a damn."

8) "If you build it, they will come."

9) "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto."

10) "Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?"

For the answers, go to Access Hollywood here.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This was fun. Thanks.