Friday, March 09, 2007

Cruising the Blogosphere

My freaking sore throat is back again! I think my body is trying to tell me to slow down. This happens whenever I get stretched too thin.

So tonight I'm cheating by calling your attention to posts you might find interesting by other people.

Lots going on in the blogosphere. Anna Genoese announced she is leaving Tor here.

Meanwhile, a number of bloggers are posting about Jason Pinter's getting dooced from his job at Crown Publishing because of a post on his blog. If you don't know what "dooced" means go to my post of October 23, 2006 here. If you want to read Jason's blog, go here (the offending post has been removed). If you want to read some of the online comments go here or here.

Nathan Bransford started a two-part post on what editors do here.

Miss Snark has a list of the 13 ways to end up on her slush pile here.

Okay, my work here is done. I'm going to bed.

No comments: