Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Interview at Bookends

My agent, Jacky Sach, and BookEnds, her wonderful agency, posted an interview with me this morning. You can read it here.

I had a minor emergency involving the need for a RN/LVN, a patient waiting for an IV line and an hysterical researcher last night. By the time I sorted it all out, I came home and tumbled into bed. You'll have to wait until tonight for a longer post.

I will say I'm looking forward to two things: (1) the opening of Eastern Promises, the new Naomi Watts/Viggo Mortensen film this weekend and (2) the release of Dexter in the Dark, the third in the Dexter book series by Jeff Lindsay, next week.

I have to go to Bethesda for my semi-annual trek in less than two weeks. I'm planning on taking the new Dexter with me to read on the plane.

I resisted reading the two earlier Dexter books despite urging from Miss Snark. When I finally gave in, I yielded in a big way. See my earlier posts here and here.

2 comments:

The Anti-Wife said...

Great interview at BookEnds!

Maya Reynolds said...

Thanks, AW!