Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Thanks to All

I just want to say "thank you" again to all of you who blogged about Bad Girl this week. And to those of you who sent messages of encouragement to me both online and offline.

I don't even know where to begin to thank everyone.

Let me start with Stephen Parrish and his posse: Colleen Gareau, Tena Russ, Anti-Wife and Richard Levangie. The generosity of all of you leaves me breathless. Stephen reminds me every day of how writers need to support each other's endeavors.

My own critique partners: Jeanne Laws, Marie Tuhart, Linda Lovely, Maria Zannini and Sherrill Quinn. Every time I get anxious or begin to doubt myself, one of you is always there to provide the needed encouragement.

The Brazen Hussies: Jan Springer, Sloane Taylor, Yasmine Phoenix, and Anna Sweringen. Jan's class brought us together two years ago, and we've been on a roll ever since.

My friends from Mike's: David Roth and Joyce Scarbrough. Both of you have mentioned me in your blogs and have offered the hand of friendship.

B.E. Sanderson who dropped in one day and stayed--to my great delight.

The Sparkle This! group who invited me to an interview this week.

And, of course, Cherrie Lamon who has been arranging my booksignings, press releases and other marketing details. Many much thanks to you for all your help.

I'm still learning how to read the sales ranking stats on Amazon.com. Over the weekend, Bad Girl was like #269,000 in the sales ranking. At the beginning of the week, it was near #170,000, then dropped close to #220,000. Today, it's approximately #112,000. I figure the numbers are going in the right direction.

My nearest and dearest know who they are. Although they're not sure they understand what I'm doing or why, they love me as I am and offer a steadfast and unswerving belief in me.

I am so blessed.

4 comments:

The Anti-Wife said...

Congratulations. We'll look forward to watching those numbers climb.

Sherrill Quinn said...

We're in this together. I haven't given anything to you that I haven't already gotten from you ten times over. :)

Maya Reynolds said...

AW: From your lips to God's ear.

THANKS.

Maya Reynolds said...

Sherrill: It helps to have a companion on the journey, doesn't it?

Thanks for all that you do.