Monday, September 17, 2007

And Good News For Maya

I can already tell today is going to be a good day.

Maria Zannini, a great writer and member of the Writers Guild of Texas, posted an interview with me this morning on her blog here.

I received several very nice emails from people who had read the book. One that stood out was from a new fan in North Carolina who picked up Bad Girl on impulse in Barnes & Noble Saturday night. She said something guaranteed to make any writer melt: "I am so glad I bought it. I could not put this book down! I was up until 4 reading and had to force myself to go to bed so I would not be late for work." She also did me the favor of posting a review on Amazon, which I GREATLY appreciated. Thanks, Lauren!

The icing on the cake was when I went to Amazon to check on my sales rankings. I discovered they only have two copies of Bad Girl left in stock and are ordering more.

Oh, frabjous day!

2 comments:

Sherrill Quinn said...

Yeehaw!! Maya, I knew you'd do it! I'm soooo happy for you. :)

Maya Reynolds said...

Sherrill: Thanks so much. You've been there from the beginning, reading a very, very early version of Bad Girl. I appreciate all your help.