Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Interview

I've been so fortunate on my road to publication. Among the people who have been so helpful is Shelley Bradley who writes under both her name and under the name Shayla Black.

Shelley and I met as part of the group that founded Passionate Ink, the RWA chapter for erotic romance. Then we discovered we were both members of the same RWA local chapter here in Texas. She has offered me lots of tips and hints along the way.

Shelley has posted an interview with me this morning on her blog. You can read it here.

Shelley has a new book coming out next month. I can't wait. She's promised to come talk to us when it is released.

2 comments:

Karen Scott said...

Hey Maya, I was looking for an excerpt from Bad Girl, but couldn't find one?

Maya Reynolds said...

Karen: I'll post a couple here tonight.